Monday, July 6, 2009

Last 9 days in Amsterdam

Hello everyone, its been a while eh? I've successfully ended my 3 week Eurotrip just 4 days ago, and its the drinkings, beach outing, and meetups with friends for possibly the last time (yes it's depressing) that has prevented me from updating. While I'd love to write a 30 page long, detailed process of the events that have unfolded over the past 25 days or so, I'm still pretty much occupied with a ton of other things, including going to places in Amsterdam that I haven't gone to, such as Van Gogh and Heineken brewery; going for the canal tour; packing my luggage... the list goes on!

Well, I hope to update again soon! It gets quite saddening knowing that I'd be leaving this place and all the wonderful memories behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment