Monday, January 26, 2009

1 more day

I'm just done with packing the luggage, and while it seems like there isn't alot of things, there is in actual fact so much things I packed in which have made me feel that I will take out some stuff and not bring it to Amsterdam!

Having spoke to a friend who is in Sweden now, I think that she is right when she says 'you will bring more things back'. So its only common sense that I should bring as little there as possible. Again, in her words 'I brought less so I could come here and buy.' Haha words from one shopaholic. Hahaha

Photobucket

Yes there's so much stuff in there I really don't want to think about how I am going to unpack them when I am there, and how to pack them back again when I come back!! The horror of travelling!

Anyway, I had a wonderful CNY. Relatives who knew about me flying off were more generous than usual, I am most fortunate to receive that extra bit of bonus which will go a long way in this trip! Of course, as usual, my mum and maid are so helpful I wished I could pack them in my luggage (or at least let them pack me in the luggage and they will take me there!) It will really be a personal test of independence for a good 169 days in the foreign land.

All right, guess I will end off here for now. Will embrace my bed for more moments before being separated from it for months. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment