Thursday, January 22, 2009

5 days and counting

As countdowns are concerned, I didn't recall any other countdown (other than the last major one being freed from SAF) to be so exciting. While it is true that I want to go and experience the exciting times that the exchange will bring, I'm already feeling the dread of being away from home for some 169 days.

I am only glad that I can still spend a good holiday with my family before flying off and I hope it will be a great CNY this coming week.

In other news, I've seen my orientation group details. How very interesting, of the 17 people in my group, everyone is from a different country! From the closest being Thailand, to exotic places like Estonia, Costa Rica, Ecuador and Czech Republic! Quite thankful that my coaches are actually coming to pick me up at the airport!

Hope it will all be good. 5 days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment