Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pre-Trip Preparation

It was yet another busy day yesterday, of which the highlight was perhaps getting my travel insurance as well as the all important air tickets. Speaking of which, I'd love to compare my air tickets to the Boots of Travel that peeps who DOTA should be so familiar with. Hahaha even the cost is about the same as in the game itself! I should be saying 'GH the traveller level 1 has bought his boots of travel. Allows him to travel into another region aka Europe, channeling time 18 hours.' Lol, what kind of a lousy item is that!!

Okay joke aside, yesterday was really spend spend spend. Other than the above-mentioned items, I also bought more stuff which I consider to be quite essential for the trip! These include..

Photobucket

Lonely Planet's travel guide on 'Europe on a shoestring'. This should come in handy for European Domination without having your wallet or bank account being dominated by Euro Dollar first. Hahaha.

Photobucket

The headset I need to bring over to establish communications link with the family at home. Important!

Photobucket

Important documents including the insurance, my offer of acceptance, and how to get to the hostel when we arrive at Amsterdam.

Photobucket

My personal first aid kit of some sort with the other stuff that's got to do with personal hygiene.

As of press time, things that I still need to buy include.. Track pants, socks, another pair of gloves, maybe a pair of sneakers, maybe a pair of jeans, and my myojo mee! Crap looks like there's still quite a handful of things! Hopefully I can get them by tomorrow then I'll be good to start squeezing them into my luggage!

No comments:

Post a Comment