Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A quick update!

Hi everyone! Here's a special report live from London, Bayswater to be more precise. The past 3 days have been nothing sort of superb. I've finally caught my beloved Man Utd in action, and I will probably have all my fellow ManU-fan friends eating their hearts out when I tell you I managed to get autographs from players like Evra, Berbatov, Evans, Tevez and Ronaldo!!!

The match was superb, what other better way to celebrate my 23rd birthday with a match at Old Trafford and watching the top players, Rooney & Ronaldo win the game!

Ahhh there is so much to say right now, and the trip has been great so far, but I am now in expensive London using expensive internet and I would be able to say too much, will update more again real soon!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment