Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 118 - 120

Time is passing so quickly now its scary to think about the events line-up that's going to take place!

To put things in perspective..

9 days to first exam..
14 days to the second..
16 days to the last (if I will go for it that is)..
17 days to the crazy Belgium-Slovakia-Austria-Germany-Spain-Scotland-Ireland-England tour..
36 days to the end of that crazy tour (if nothing bad crops up, fingers crossed) and the Jason Mraz concert which I'm really quite looking forward to..
48 days to the flight back to Singapore..

Frankly speaking, the simultaneous emotion of not wanting to leave Amsterdam and the eagerness to go back home for everything that's worth being reunited with is too much to bear. I'm trying hard not to think of the day when it eventually comes, which explains why I've been really serious about studying. I'm sure if I pace myself like how I did today, everything will turn out to be just fine.


My battle rations, and I'm sure they will be sorely missed when I eventually leave Amsterdam.

Went to the last borrel as well, kind of disappointing since everyone's busy with exam preparation. Went to walk around the red light district with a few friends, of which one whom I just made friends with tonight is actually a local who's so familiar with the whole place. It occured to me how amazing it is to be seriously studying about Economics at one moment, then find myself in the red light district, looking at the windows and the ladies behind them, with someone telling us things we never really knew.

In other news, some of the things to look forward to in the nights this week include the Champions League finals tonight, the red light district tour which will be the last time we see the 400+ windows (afterwhich half will be closed in June), as well as the final ISN party on saturday.

All right, lesson in the morning. Gotta sleep! Will update again!

No comments:

Post a Comment