Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 64

By far the lousiest day. Various factors have contributed to this.

1) Studying 7 hours straight in the library, and the worse thing is studying it half-heartedly, selective studying and trying to spot questions, as usual.

2) Thanks and no thanks to the course co-ordinator for one of the courses we will take beginning next week, there is a 0.99 probability that we will miss the Italy trip. Transaction cost ~ S$50. Opportunity cost: Missing out on my Legoland opening day trip. Perfect.

3) Trying to do some last minute revision while everyone else are going for gay bar tours (not that I am interested in that) and partying, I am still staring at the notes.

4) The new timetable in school is obscene. I wished I didn't need to take so many modules (ya I hear the 'S/U still complain!' 'Take more subjects or regret it!)

Garf. What needs to be done has to be done. Will manage the exam in 9 hours, and I guess the only thing to look forward to is the party+drinking tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment