Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 65 - 66

Yesterday started off pretty badly, since I didn't really get to sleep so much even after the paper. But then, the party was good! We drank and drank and drank, and while the food wasn't really that much, the crowd was good! Once the party ended, all of us just slept like logs till the morning.

Today is going to be busy busy busy. We just cleaned the room up, cooked lunch, I'm packing my bags.. yes we are going to Italy despite the fact that the course coordinator's remarks that 'we have been planning our trip badly'. (Come on we are exchange students for god's sake) So Milan, Venice, Rome, Florence, Pisa.. here we come! As I pack my bag, we will also be going to a pillow fight event in Dam Square, which sounds very much like fun! I mean we've tried pillow fighting as kids in bedrooms, but pillow fight in the open?! After that, we'll prepare dinner before making our way to Bremen in Germany, and catching the flight from Bremen to Milan. Sounds like another super-packed week ahead!

Meanwhile, I don't think I'll be updating for the week. Take care guys and good luck to those who are preparing for exams back at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment