Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 129

I woke up this morning from the vibration of my handphone. No I haven't set alarm clocks ever since 9am lessons ended. It was a missed call from a Singapore number, which looked kind of familiar, and yet I could not remember whose number it was. Thus, I returned the call via Skype, and to my pleasant surprise it was my maths tutor (the best tutor you'd probably find)! She's in Amsterdam with her husband for 2 days, and I'll try to meet her for dinner tomorrow!

Oh man, I have an exam in another 13 hours, and yet I have that holiday mood, that yearning to embark on my extremely exciting 20 day trip! But then that does not mean I didn't prepare for the exam! Ample proof!



You'd never be able to see me blogging or even touching the computer when I slog my ass off back in exam periods in NTU. Look at me now! I'm so going to miss exams here in UvA.

I'd like to think that what I have done is enough for the pass! Well there's been this small moral hazard problem, where in the back of the mind there's this constant voice 'you have a second chance' that keeps ringing non-stop! Garf.

Okay I'm going to sleep soon! More things to look forward to over the weekend, and I'm not referring to the start of the revision for the last examination. Cheers guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment