Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 132 -133

Just when I started feeling all happy about being liberated from examinations, I find myself starting to pack up all my luggage, washing whatever laundry is needed and looking for all the tourist information for the 10 cities we will set foot on in the next 20 days. Anyway a quick update on what happened for the past 2 days.

Day 132

Spent the afternoon studying in the library. After dinner, I met up with Vivien's friend, Dionne who happened to visit Amsterdam for 2 days. Decided that I should attend the final borrel, despite having to sit for an exam the next day, rationale being that there will be resits, but if I were to miss the borrel and see some friends for the last time, there won't be a second chance. Reached home at 3am, went to bed immediately so I could wake up early for some last minute revision.

Day 133

Didn't really manage to squeeze much more after I got out of bed. Frankly speaking, I was really treating the exam like a formality, like 'just get it over and done with'. The paper wasn't that difficult, given that I still went out partying and only doing some last minute revision hours before, I am not expecting anything too fantastic. I'll worry about re-sits should there be any when I get back.

While the rest went for their last exam, I spent the evening cooking dinner, and experimenting with a new dish, as well as trying to finish up the supplies of misc. food stuffs like red bean, ginger, onions and the like. Apparently their paper wasn't that easy, and they ended up only coming back at half past ten.

Finally, after dinner, we trashed out the grand plan for this upcoming 20 days. Seriously, it is massive, alot of planning needs to be done, and I don't expect to be sleeping tonight. Then again, as with previous planned trips and the fun we've enjoyed, this seems to dwarf all earlier adventures in all aspects! The rough plan CAA 11/06/09:
  • 12/6: Brussels
  • 13/6: Bratislava
  • 14-16/6: Vienna/Budapest
  • 17/6: Salzburg
  • 18/6: Munich
  • 20/6: Berlin
  • 24/6: Dusseldorf
  • 25/6: Barcelona
  • 28/6: Edinburgh
  • 30/6: Dublin
  • 1/7: Cambridge
Its going to crazy and I don't think I will be updating much till I come back to Amsterdam on 2nd July. Till then, continue to have fun and enjoy yourselves as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment