Monday, June 8, 2009

I have been fairly efficient today, studied another 2 lectures, which is about 40% of what had been taught, though its really just studying (I liken it to reading a storybook). Another 2 lectures and I hope it'll be enough to pass!

More evidence to support the hypothesis that gh is homesick... he spent another 2-3 hours reading aquarium forums, looking at all the newly scaped tanks that people have been doing, and he called home to ask his sister to snap some photos of his tank. (which has been since un-manned except having the maid top up the water once every week, since January)

Well before you see how my tank is today, this was how it looked like some 10 months ago, when I started keeping this tank in my hall.





I rescaped it since I was really into the 'moss-on-a-tree' look.



It was like that since I moved the tank back home, and the tree has really turned into a forest!


It still didn't look that bad with the light all dim, but on closer inspection...




One word, HORRIFIC.

The overgrowth has certainly wiped out the hair grass in the foreground, and according to my sister, what started as 50 cardinal tetras have been sharply reduced to numbers countable with 2 hands, a real nightmare for any fish hobbist. Well, looks like my green fingers will have alot of work to do when I reach home! I've already got some new ideas of how I want my tank to look like next! And if my dad's 4 feet tank is going to be empty, I might have better ideas for it. Hurhur.

All right, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment