Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 130

One exam done and dusted. Wasn't too difficult and it should be apass! In other news, I'm hoping for good news from the exchange office, and I might not need to take the last exam, which will be deemed as excess and I'd have wasted my time sitting for it! Even if they tell me I'll have to do it, I will just go for the resit when I come back from my trip. So for now I'm only going to sit for one more examination next wednesday and I will start my travelling with the rest on Friday! This also means one more city that is Brussels, and one more day of fun!!

Managed to meet my tutor at Dam Square as well! They were in a bit of a rush for time, so didn't have time to enjoy a dinner. Nevertheless still managed to spend some time with them before they took the bus back to the hotel, and bound for Paris tomorrow! Went over to Seb's place for dinner and spent a fair amount of time slacking and crapping afterwards! Although exams haven't officially ended, we're like really treating it as if its over!

Peter and the other friends who had a presentation today did well and they were also celebrating in the room! A good exam or a good presentation really raises spirits by alot!




Will spend the day after I sleep my fill by trying to study, and at the same time start packing. 7 more nights in PHK.

No comments:

Post a Comment